Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Todd's Hat- Finished!

Here is Todd's Hat:
Todd's Hat- Finished, post blocking

Doesn't look much different from the last photo, huh? yeah, the only difference is that there are no scraggly ends hanging off.

Project details:

For: Todd
Yarn: Cascade 220 Black and Orange
Needles: Addi Turbo Click US8 (love these needles!)
Pattern: Mish-mash of the hat patterns in Last Minute Knitted Gifts with a colorwork chart of my design- base image is copyright by the band GlassJaw. I hope they don't mind my interpretation! Please note, due to the copyright I will not be sharing the chart on this blog.

I like knitting hats that are quick, mostly easy, but have some details that make it fun to knit and watch develop. This hat definitely fits that bill! Next up- Another hat for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment