- Yardage- 220 yards is awesome. I hate joining new yarn!
- Fiber- I love plain wool. I can’t do brown sheep yarn because of the mohair/angora fuzziness.
- It felts- I can do the felted join when I do have to join a new skein and that makes me happy.
- It’s smooth- you get great stitch definition.
- Color choices- Is there a color that it doesn’t come in? And with heathers, quattros, hand-paints, and solids, there is something for everyone and every project.
- It’s inexpensive- under $10 a skein, that’s, like, 4 cents a yard! ($10/220)
- Quick knits- it’s a worsted and I usually use US8 needles with it.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Cascade 200: What can’t it do?
My FAVORITE yarn is Cascade 220. Let me count the ways: